Track your jewelry collection with The Jewel Journal

Diamonds in the Library     •     February 24, 2026, 3:00 pm
Do you ever wish you had a better way to track your jewelry collection? The Jewel Journal from Carat & Chain is the clever solution you didn’t know you needed. Track your collection with The Jewel…
Diamonds in the Library     •     February 3, 2026, 3:00 pm
I’ve been a fan of Mercurius Jewelry’s work for a long time, but I had never met the people behind the brand or seen their jewelry in person until recently. Now that I’ve held these beauties in my…
Diamonds in the Library     •     January 6, 2026, 3:00 pm
Get out your TBR, my darlings, because I’m ready to share my favorite reads of 2025! My favorite reads of 2025. I know that most people shared their favorite reads of 2025 at the end of 2025, but I…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments