D Colour vs G Colour Lab Diamonds: What Will You Actually Notice?

After Diamonds Advice & Buying Guides     •     September 26, 2026, 3:45 pm
Quick AnswerD and G are genuinely different colour grades. D is colourless, while G sits at the top of the near-colourless range. The difference can be visible when comparable loose stones are…
Diamonds in the Library     •     May 19, 2026, 2:00 pm
NYCJAOS was a bountiful buffet of new and old jewelry joy and I can’t wait to bring you with me on a deep dive into what I saw! Gird your loins, there are some truly tempting treasures here.…
Diamonds in the Library     •     April 28, 2026, 2:00 pm
Today we’re looking at Beaumont Jewelry Collective, an up-and-coming online jewelry store whose commitment to ethical jewelry and charitable giving makes them an immediate must-know. Beaumont…
Diamonds in the Library     •     April 7, 2026, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Mr. DitL and I just returned from the most fabulous adventure in Paris! It was a big family trip – 11 people in total, and I thoroughly enjoyed all of the beautiful Parisian chaos.…
Diamonds in the Library     •     March 17, 2026, 2:00 pm
This Art Deco lapis ring is haunting me and I need you to see it too. The Art Deco lapis ring I can’t stop thinking about. It’s been a minute since I did a whole feature dedicated to a single ring,…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments