Are opals bad luck? Let’s trace the myth.

Diamonds in the Library     •     September 29, 2026, 2:00 pm
Are opals bad luck? It’s a persistent rumor, one that I’ve heard and seen many times. Let’s take a look at where this idea comes from and see if it’s worth heeding or not. Are opals bad luck? Let’s…
Diamonds in the Library     •     November 11, 2025, 3:00 pm
I’ve shown you how I packed my jewelry for my move, now it’s time for me to show you how I made the large, locking jewelry box of my dreams to store and display my collection in my new house! I made…
Diamond Jewellery Information     •     November 7, 2025, 5:33 pm
Maintain your diamond's brilliance with simple cleaning techniques that ensure lasting sparkle and allure, and discover why it's crucial for its longevity. Andrew Wilson The Power of Consistent…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments

Popular Posts