Why Choose CVD for Crafting Lab-Grown Diamonds?

Diamond Jewellery Information     •     June 3, 2024, 10:15 pm
The CVD method offers unparalleled precision and sustainability in diamond creation; discover how it transforms ethical luxury. Andrew Wilson Why Choose CVD for Crafting Lab-Grown Diamonds?
Rapaport - News     •     November 6, 2022, 7:44 am
RAPAPORT... De Beers has hired Antoine Borde as CEO of its Lightbox lab-grown diamond brand. He will succeed Steve Coe, who left the company in July.Borde was most recently global e-commerce vice…
Rapaport - News     •     November 6, 2022, 6:14 am
RAPAPORT... US holiday spending is set to top last year’s record figure, as consumers dip into their savings and rely on credit to provide gifts for loved ones, the National Retail Federation (NRF)…
Diamonds in the Library     •     November 3, 2022, 2:00 pm
I have a confession for you, my darlings: I’ve never bought jewelry from an auction house. Shocking, I know. But it’s true! I find auctions intimidating and I’ve never managed to push through the…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments

Popular Posts