The Elegance of Edwardian Jewellery: An Overview

Discover All Diamond Jewellery Trends, Information & News     •     June 21, 2024, 12:35 pm
Jewellery from the Edwardian era, which lasted from 1901 to 1910, is well-known for its sophisticated and delicate design. The Art Nouveau movement and Queen Alexandra's preferences had a significant…
Diamonds in the Library     •     February 7, 2023, 3:00 pm
Fun stud earrings are a daily staple for me – they’re subtle enough to throw on for any occasion but can still pack a serious style punch. I recently discovered Tai Jewelry’s demi-fine stud…
Diamonds in the Library     •     December 6, 2022, 3:00 pm
I promised you a Part 2 with more colored gems from AGTA’s 2022 Spectrum Awards Editor’s Day and I am here to deliver! More colored gems from AGTA’s 2022 Spectrum Awards. As a refresher, the…
Diamonds in the Library     •     November 22, 2022, 3:00 pm
Hello, my darlings! Look at me, posting several times in a month! It’s so nice to be getting back into the swing of things a bit. But remember that if you miss me between blog posts, you can always…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments