Diamond Jewellery Insurance: What You Need to Know

After Diamonds Blog     •     April 5, 2024, 3:25 pm
Quick Answer Before buying diamond jewellery insurance in the UK, it's crucial to understand what the policy covers and the valuation method for your items. You should also know the required…
Diamonds in the Library     •     March 19, 2024, 2:00 pm
I have two fantastic pieces of news for you today, darlings: first, I had the BEST time at the inaugural New York City Jewelry and Object Show, and second, the event is happening again just a few…
Diamonds in the Library     •     March 5, 2024, 3:00 pm
I lived an Influencer’s nightmare: Instagram permanently suspended my account for false reasons and I thought @DiamondsintheLibrary was gone forever. 95,300 followers, 4,304 posts, 11 years of work,…
Diamonds in the Library     •     February 20, 2024, 3:00 pm
I have a very special piece of jewelry to show you today. my darlings: The Gem Corps’ Sweet Chairiot, a cleverly designed social justice talisman that has already made a huge impression on the…
Diamonds in the Library     •     January 16, 2024, 3:00 pm
Hello darlings, Happy new year!! Is it still okay to say that on January 16th? I’m going to say yes, because the year still feels all fresh and new. January can be a rough month for me: the sky is…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments