Consumer confidence falls in February

Jewellery Focus     •     February 23, 2024, 11:00 pm
UK consumer confidence dropped two points in February to -21, according to GfK’s long-running index. The survey revealed that four measures were down and one was unchanged in comparison to last…
Jewellery Focus     •     February 23, 2024, 11:00 pm
British fine jewellery brand Annoushka has appointed Zia Zareem-Slade, formerly chief creative officer of Hauser and Wirth, as its new CEO starting February 2024. The news comes after Tim Hort,…
All Diamond     •     March 19, 2022, 10:00 am
Mum, you are the first woman in my life, and I am such a fan of yours! Looking for something special to spoil your mum with? Our range of unique Mother's day gifts covers everything from the…
All Diamond     •     March 17, 2022, 6:00 am
NOTE TO MUM: Mum, you are my idol, my role model. You brought me into this world and prioritised my needs even during hardships. I have searched my whole life for a role model to look up to, but I…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments