Emerging jewelry designers of CURATED at Luxury Lifestyle
Diamonds in the Library • November 12, 2024, 3:04 pm
CURATED at Luxury Lifestyle is very new event dedicated to emerging jewelry designers – one of my very favorite jewelry categories! I had the chance to pop up to NYC to see all the jewelry in person…
Diamonds in the Library • November 12, 2024, 3:00 pm
CURATED at Luxury Lifestyle is a new event dedicated to emerging jewelry designers – one of my very favorite jewelry categories! I had the chance to pop up to NYC to see everything in person and I…
Voylla • November 12, 2024, 2:07 pm
This wedding season, give your outfit the ultimate upgrade with these trendy accessories and effortlessly elevate your look! Explore only on Voylla. More ..
Diamonds in the Library • January 16, 2024, 3:00 pm
Hello darlings,
Happy new year!! Is it still okay to say that on January 16th? I’m going to say yes, because the year still feels all fresh and new.
January can be a rough month for me: the sky is…
Diamonds in the Library • December 28, 2023, 6:00 pm
Hello my darlings,
It’s the absolute tail end of the year, and I’m spending a lot of time moving slowly and cocooning myself in blankets. That’s all my body wants to do when the temperature drops and…
Comments
Post a Comment