Abolitionist jewelry of the 18th and 19th century anti-slavery movement.

Diamonds in the Library     •     June 18, 2024, 4:00 pm
We’re going to look at the abolitionist jewelry of the anti-slavery movement, a fascinating jewelry category that is as important as it is rare. Abolitionist jewelry of the 18th and 19th century…
Diamonds in the Library     •     June 4, 2024, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Happy spring!! (Feels a little late to say that, I know, but I checked and summer doesn’t start until June 20th – so I think I’m in the clear.) I’ve been sneezy but happy, enjoying…
Diamonds in the Library     •     May 21, 2024, 2:00 pm
I am so excited to show you the Kimberly Doyle Jewelry Gemagotchi today, my darlings. This clever little charm has taken social media by storm and for good reason – it’s absolutely irresistible. If…
Diamonds in the Library     •     March 19, 2024, 2:00 pm
I have two fantastic pieces of news for you today, darlings: first, I had the BEST time at the inaugural New York City Jewelry and Object Show, and second, the event is happening again just a few…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments