What I’m Reading: Vol 121.

Diamonds in the Library     •     September 22, 2022, 2:00 pm
Hello my darlings, Happy autumn to you all! This has been a wild year, hasn’t it? I’ve been so busy working for Instore Magazine and with my treasured freelance writing clients that I haven’t been…
Diamonds in the Library     •     August 2, 2022, 2:00 pm
Do you have a gemstone rug in your house, my darlings? Because I don’t…and now that I know that these beauties exist, that feels like a huge problem. Don’t our homes deserve adornment, too? Bejewel…
Diamonds in the Library     •     July 7, 2022, 2:00 pm
It’s summertime and the living is…well, I don’t know about easy, but it’s sunnier than usual! Many of us have vacays coming up and I know we’ll want to travel with jewelry, so let’s take a minute to…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments