More colored gems from AGTA’s 2022 Spectrum Awards.

Diamonds in the Library     •     December 6, 2022, 3:00 pm
I promised you a Part 2 with more colored gems from AGTA’s 2022 Spectrum Awards Editor’s Day and I am here to deliver! More colored gems from AGTA’s 2022 Spectrum Awards. As a refresher, the…
Diamonds in the Library     •     November 22, 2022, 3:00 pm
Hello, my darlings! Look at me, posting several times in a month! It’s so nice to be getting back into the swing of things a bit. But remember that if you miss me between blog posts, you can always…
Diamonds in the Library     •     November 15, 2022, 3:00 pm
Good morning, my darlings!!! I am beyond excited to tell you that I recently attended the 2022 AGTA Spectrum Awards Editor’s Day, aka colored gemstone heaven. And yes, I took pictures for you!…
Rapaport - News     •     November 15, 2022, 5:30 am
RAPAPORT... A pink diamond weighing more than 13 carats will go under the hammer at the upcoming Christie’s sale in New York, where it is forecast to fetch up to $35 million.The emerald-cut,…
Rapaport - News     •     November 14, 2022, 10:50 am
RAPAPORT... Sarine Technologies’ revenue jumped 20% year on year to $14.5 million in the third quarter as an increase in machine purchases compensated for a slowdown in manufacturing activity.The…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments