Talking engagement rings at the Frazier History Museum
Diamonds in the Library • November 18, 2025, 3:00 pm
My darlings, I just got back from the most fabulous trip for a speaking engagement in Louisville and I can’t wait to tell you all about it!
Talking all things engagement rings at the Frazier History…
Diamond Jewellery Information • November 14, 2025, 5:33 pm
Maintain your diamond's brilliance with simple care tips, and discover secrets to everlasting sparkle—click to unveil how.
Andrew Wilson
Keep Your Diamond Jewellery Sparkling Bright With Care
Diamonds in the Library • November 14, 2025, 3:00 pm
Hello darlings,
The weather has finally turned in my part of the world and I’m craving all things cozy: if the plan isn’t reading while swathed in fuzzy blankets in front of a fire with cinnamon tea,…
Diamonds in the Library • November 11, 2025, 3:00 pm
I’ve shown you how I packed my jewelry for my move, now it’s time for me to show you how I made the large, locking jewelry box of my dreams to store and display my collection in my new house!
I made…
Diamond Jewellery Information • November 7, 2025, 5:33 pm
Maintain your diamond's brilliance with simple cleaning techniques that ensure lasting sparkle and allure, and discover why it's crucial for its longevity.
Andrew Wilson
The Power of Consistent…
Comments
Post a Comment