How to Make Your Own Capsule Jewellery Collection

After Diamonds Blog     •     June 7, 2024, 3:25 pm
Creating Your Capsule Jewellery Collection Crafting your own capsule jewellery collection is an elegant pursuit that focuses on quality and timeless charm. Begin by choosing essential pieces such as…
Diamonds in the Library     •     June 4, 2024, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Happy spring!! (Feels a little late to say that, I know, but I checked and summer doesn’t start until June 20th – so I think I’m in the clear.) I’ve been sneezy but happy, enjoying…
Diamonds in the Library     •     May 21, 2024, 2:00 pm
I am so excited to show you the Kimberly Doyle Jewelry Gemagotchi today, my darlings. This clever little charm has taken social media by storm and for good reason – it’s absolutely irresistible. If…
Diamonds in the Library     •     March 19, 2024, 2:00 pm
I have two fantastic pieces of news for you today, darlings: first, I had the BEST time at the inaugural New York City Jewelry and Object Show, and second, the event is happening again just a few…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments