The NAJ co-opts two new members to its national committee

Jewellery Focus     •     July 22, 2024, 11:41 pm
The National Association of Jewellers (NAJ) has announced the co-option of Kerry Saunders, operations director at Domino Jewellery, and Neil Ventura, CEO of Ventura Fine Jewellery, to its national…
Discover All Diamond Jewellery Trends, Information & News     •     June 7, 2024, 3:25 pm
.responsive-text-box { background-color: #adeff0; /* Light warm yellow background */ border-radius: 10px; /* Rounded corners */ padding: 20px; /* Space inside the box */ margin:…
Diamonds in the Library     •     June 4, 2024, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Happy spring!! (Feels a little late to say that, I know, but I checked and summer doesn’t start until June 20th – so I think I’m in the clear.) I’ve been sneezy but happy, enjoying…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments