What I’m Reading: Vol 120.

Diamonds in the Library     •     October 21, 2021, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Here we are, in the full autumnal glory of fall. I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here! I’ve been having a fun fall so far and I hope you are too! I have…
Jewellery Focus     •     March 27, 2024, 9:59 pm
Gemfields has reported a 23% decline in revenues to $262m (£207m) for the year ending 31 December 2023. The company attributed this to fewer carats sold in the year and in part to the cancellation of…
Nihaojewelry Blog     •     March 27, 2024, 2:11 pm
Have you ever fallen in love with a pair of delicate earrings or a stunning necklace from Nihaojewelry, only to find that they’re “out of stock”? Don’t be sad, fashion lovers! Trends in fast fashion…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments