What I’m Reading: Vol 120.

Diamonds in the Library     •     October 21, 2021, 2:00 pm
Hello darlings, Here we are, in the full autumnal glory of fall. I hope the weather is as beautiful where you are as it is here! I’ve been having a fun fall so far and I hope you are too! I have…
Diamonds in the Library     •     October 11, 2021, 2:00 pm
It took about three minutes of chatting on the phone for me to realize that Tiina Smith was a kindred spirit. My interest had already been piqued by her store’s website, with its beautiful photos,…
Diamonds in the Library     •     October 5, 2021, 2:00 pm
Let’s talk about monsters, my darlings. Monsters bite, they slither, they go bump in the night – and they’re the inspiration for KIL NYC’s enthralling new release, the Teras Collection. This…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments