Simple Engagement Rings for Modern Brides: Trends and Inspiration

Ornate Jewels Blog     •     December 9, 2023, 3:56 pm
What's that one piece of jewellery that captivates the essence of a lifetime commitment and resonates with a modern bride's heart? Indeed, it's the Simple Engagement Rings. In today's era, where…
Diamonds in the Library     •     July 7, 2022, 2:00 pm
It’s summertime and the living is…well, I don’t know about easy, but it’s sunnier than usual! Many of us have vacays coming up and I know we’ll want to travel with jewelry, so let’s take a minute to…
Diamonds in the Library     •     May 26, 2022, 2:00 pm
Hello, my darlings. It’s been a minute, hasn’t it? I didn’t mean to leave you for so long! I have been busy taking care of myself and I am happy to tell you that after years and years of mysterious…
Check out Diamondion.com for much more about diamonds and diamond jewellery.

Comments